Asima Glory Days -return to home

Andragor

Команда форума
asima_logo.png
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
I have great news for you - I, my team, as well as a group of investors are ready to return our good old GOD.

So, preliminary, what awaits us:
Platform:PTS (Retail)
Server ratings:х10
Client:Fafurion
The basis of the PTS build:Fafurion Retail server (content downgraded to Glory Days level)

What does this mean, you ask?
This means a modern client and a modern server build on 12 year old content.
No brooches\dragon weapons\100+ levels\Artey, etc.
Good old Glory Days.
However, there will be many improvements that our team has developed (for other servers, but applicable to Asima as well):

Auto-sharpening of items
Interserver Olympiad (by opening new servers in the future, the Olympiad will be the same for everyone)
Automatic events, TvT level (we adapted events from java servers to C++ PTS servers)
Auto CP\HP\MP
Auto loot system
The opportunity to adjust the time of the Olympiad (make it according to the HF - every day), and set your own periods of the Olympiad.
Ability to adjust siege time and custom items for capturing and holding castles.
Implementation of viewing drop\spoil\aggression level via shift+click
Implementation of a top DPS viewing system
Implementation of the flag system for the RB strike
Implementation of a Premium account
Implementation of auto-farming with specified conditions
And many other improvements.

The Lineage 2 industry has not stood still over the years, and many “addons” and functionality have appeared for PTS servers.

At the moment, the topic is temporary - we are looking for testers for the closed beta server. We'll start publishing change logs now. The approximate launch of the alpha CBT server is the end of April, beginning of May.
The design of the website and forum will be adapted and changed after the game server has been prepared.

To participate in the CBT, write to @iAndragor in telegram

And most importantly - Asima has always been in our hearts.
For more than 10 years we have all been waiting for the opening, and now it is just around the corner.
Notify your friends, call your acquaintances, remember the contacts of now adult uncles and aunties - Asima come is back.

Users who are viewing this тема

Сверху